When a customer suspects that there may be problems with a roof, there is a feeling of dread following. A new roof is expensive and can be stressful if you don’t have the right roofing company completing the job, especially if it isn’t completed correctly. The next storm could mean more problems, so it is important to hire a roofer that you can trust.
The key to a successful roof repair, replacement or installation of a new roof is a thorough inspection. With a detailed roof inspection, an estimator can determine if a new roof is needed or simply some repairs.
Broadway Roofing has an industry-leading 17-point Inspection process that is very methodical and reassures the customer that nothing will be missed.
Our 17-Point Roof Inspection includes:
- Checking for proper shingle overhangs at gutters and eves.
- Measure for and calculate for proper attic ventilation
- Inspect attic intake vents for blockage
- Interior attic inspection for moisture or dry rot
- Inspect attic insulation for proper R-valve
- Inspect all storm collars at pipes for proper seal
- Inspect all valleys for cracks and deterioration
- Inspect roof for missing shingle granules
- Check gutter and downspouts for blockage
- Inspect fasten method used from original installation
- Inspect flashing at all walls
- Check for loose shingles
- Inspect seals on shingles to help prevent wind damage
- Inspect all pipe flashings for cracks
- Inspect all attic vents for holes or cracks or deterioration
- Inspect all rubber boots at top of pipes for dry rot
- Check to see if shingles are curled, brittle or deteriorated
This process is what makes Broadway Roofing a leader in the roofing business in the Dallas – Fort Worth area.
Contact Broadway Roofing for your roof inspection. We can schedule one of our roofing experts to come to your home and provide you with a detailed roof repair or replacement estimate.